Florida Bar Rules Regarding Past DUI Case Results
The Florida Bar has placed limits on the discussion of past results, to protect you from getting an unrealistic expectation about what type of results a Tampa DUI lawyer can achieve. Therefore, they require you to read through the following disclaimer before reviewing the results. To view Tampa DUI lawyer Elliott Wilcox’s results for DUI cases, please read the below disclaimer and mark the acknowledgment box.
- The information has not been reviewed or approved by The Florida Bar.
- The facts and circumstances of your DUI case may differ from the Tampa DUI cases for which results are provided.
- This list includes only Tampa DUI cases handled by Tampa DUI lawyer Elliott Wilcox since January 2012, and does not include every case he has ever handled.
- These results are not necessarily representative of results obtained by Tampa DUI attorney Elliott Wilcox, or of the experience of other clients.
- Every case is different, and each DUI client’s case must be evaluated and handled on its own merits.
NEXT STEP: Speak with a DUI Lawyer Today
If you’ve been arrested for DUI, no matter how bad the case looks, don’t ever plead guilty without first talking to a Tampa DUI lawyer. There may even be a way that can get your charges dismissed, but you’ll never know unless you fight your charges by talking to a Tampa DUI lawyer as soon as possible. Many of the issues in DUI cases are very time sensitive. DUI cases are serious, with harsher penalties than many felony cases, and the “hidden cost” of DUI insurance that can easily climb past $25,000! (Good news: You can avoid almost all of that if your DUI lawyer gets the DUI dropped or gets the charge reduced!)
Tampa DUI Attorney Elliott Wilcox has handled thousands of DUI cases. He is a member of the National College for DUI Defense, a founding member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association, and a life member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Elliott exclusively helps drivers accused of Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
If you want your best chance for avoiding a DUI, you should call an experienced Tampa DUI attorney today. To talk to Elliott about the different options for saving your license and defending your DUI case, call toll-free at (855) THE-DUI-GUY (855-843-3844) or (813) 699-5517 today!